My top goals include:
1. Running/Biking/Swimming a triathlon
2. When I run longer runs (5-7 miles), to run about a 9 minute pace
3. Eat a balanced diet; and I'm not talking just fruits and veggies. Sometimes I get so caught up in eating healthy and getting enough of the "right" food that I forget to indulge every once in a while and eat the things that I enjoy that aren't as healthy
4. UNPLUG! I need to get off the computer and iPhone, because although I could read blogs and post photos on instagram all day long, I need to use my free time this summer to have fun, get outside, read books (I used to read all the time, and honestly I love reading!) and hang out with my friends
5. Be on Time; hehe I'm really bad about this one, I'm always late :/
6. Go to a Yoga Class or do yoga at home at least once a week; I really want to be able to touch my toes! (and just be more flexible in general)
(so yeah when I looked for a photo of the board I realized I didn't take one, oops)
Other than creating this colorful inspiration board I've been up to some other fun stuff;
Going to the grove park inn with mi madre(:
we actually are going back soon because there wasn't any spaces in the spa! What do you know, another aspect of "being on time" I need to work on, planning ahead!
They had an amazing sports facility, their whole weight room was filled with pink chairs (possibly for breast cancer?)
And this awesome machine; it was called an Endurance 3 Elliptical Trainer and it was so cool! I chose a program with 30 second intervals of just using your arms to pedal, going backwards, lifting your heels and other exercises. It mad the time go by really quickly!
Then their brunch buffet! Mmmm sweet potato pancakes and an omelet bar(:
Making earrings from this bead shop in Asheville and some major shoe shopping(:
Babysitting; which may or may not entail lounging around, playing soccer and finding a worm (Eek!) on the steamed broccoli
We played soccer in the driveaway; I love the bottom left picture, her expression is like "Noooo!"
Taking pictures of their cute dog and lovely flowers
Making the kids healthy dinners while they chill out and watch some tv; and quite possibly look for a full length mirror in the house to take a picture of my cute outfit(:
What have you fun things have you been doing this summer?
Did you make any unique summer goals?
and I bet you've answered these before so feel free to just comment about whatever you like(: