Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WIA Double Trouble(:

So first I was going to do a WIAT (What I ate Tuesday) but then I got bored (it is summertime) and I decided to do a WIAW too (gasp!). So here's my eats from Tuesday and Wednesday; double the fun ;)


Be sure to head on over to Jenn's and check out all the other lovely and creative posts that are linked up today too!



For the fitness aspect I'll share this week's workout a la DailyMile; PS- on which I think you should add me to your friends list, I don't have many friends on there :(


Oh and try that side bar button to do so, let me know if it works haha


right over there  --->




  1. FIT
    alrightZumba 00:45
    Followed by Weight Lighting Rules for Women's workout
  2. VELO
    great13.2 mi 01:00 13.2mph pace
    Followed by a 7 minute run (haha I'm building up!)
FIT
blahCardio Funk 01:00
Shouldn't have scarfed down my dinner an hour before #yikes




Oh and Velo means cycling (must be French or something? hmm)



So that was Monday, Tuesday and today; for tomorrow I'm going to the XC workouts that my old high school holds (hey; might as well, my old cross-country coach is intense so he always has great workouts planned) and then Friday I was going to do a short swim workout followed by Vinaysa Yoga; one of my latest findings right? ;)


Now onto the Good Eats (hey; you like that show too!?)

Enter breakfast numero uno (before working out):

Tuesday vs. Wednesday 
Macho Green Smoothie and a nanner with pb hummus and coconut butter (don't you love to layer pb?)
 
Mid-breakfasts snack:

Tuesday only
Raspberry Cho with bloobs

Breakfast numero dos (because one just isn't enough for me! I love breakfast foods):

Tuesday vs Wednesday
Chocolate Avocado Powercakeish topped with PB Hummus and a Peanutflour Sauce added midway through (it needed moisture) vs Chocolate Cookies n Cream overnight Quinoa and Buckwheat Porridge with Strawberries and Cherries topped with Freezedried Strawberries, Cacao Nibs, more Chocolate and Cocoa Almonds (anyone want the recipes? Buler?) 



Lunch

Tuesday vs Wednesday
Hippie bowl of Quinoa, Red Cabbage, Carrots, Edamame, Cucumber, Curry Tofu topped with Homemade Peanut Dressing, Wasabi Peas and Sunflower Seeds vs an Egg White Scramble with (get ready for this, or feel free to proceed without reading :) haha) Red Cabbage, Arugula, Okra, Carrots, Mushrooms, Spaghetti Squash, Peppers, Broccoli Slaw, a crapload of spices (Parsley, Basil, Garlic Powder, Tumeric, TJ's Everyday Seasoning, Mustard Powder, Smoked Paprika), one Egg, topped with Nooch and this Asian Sweet n Spicy sauce that I love


 yeah I may have  gotten a little picture happy; but it was so colorful :)


Snack

Tuesday vs Wednesday
A bowl of Cereal with Blackberries (yes that's a recycled photo; just stay with me here) and some Cherries vs Pumped up Coconut Ice Cream (check out my dessert for the details)





pre and post toppings of course (Peanutflour Candy, Peanuts, Blueberries and Freezedried Blueberries)

Dinner

Tuesday vs Wednesday
A salad with Roasted Veggies (Mushrooms, Peppers, Eggplant, Broccoli) topped with a Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge, Goat Cheese, Sprouts, Mustard and Salsa vs A Grass-Fed Beef Burger  (read: life changing!) with Avocado, Goat Cheese, Sprouts and Lettuce on a plate with Sweet Potato Fries, Tomato slices, Onion Rings, Watermelon and an un-pictured Corn on the Cob




 pre toppings (it was puhr-ty)




I know you love my drawing!


This was the first time my family had tried Grass-fed Beef and we all agreed, it was the best burgers we have ever eaten! I don't know what it is but they tasted different. They had this amazing flavor that I don't even know how to explain (wow that's helpful) haha but seriously YOU MUST TRY THEM! I am not even a big beef person (I don't like steak) but please take my word for it and give them a try :)


Dessert


Tuesday vs Wednesday
Nightly Dessert Mess with Mango, Raspberries, Freezedried Raspberries and Mangoes (man am I spoiled), Chocolate and a Pomegranate Chocolate Vitatop along with a few gummy bears vs that Pumped up Coconut Ice Cream I was talking about from before and Buttered Popcorn




 I like the layers :)









For this I basically took about 1/4 cup of my Coconut Bliss Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream (that is so delicious) and pumped it up by adding Cottage Cheese, Frozen Banana pieces, Applesauce, Almond milk and then blended it. I had some for a snack then (up above) and then blended the rest with more Almond milk and added Spinach  to save for later. I topped it with Sprinkles, my Adora Chocolate Disk and Shredded Coconut.

If you are still with me; Thanks! Love You

Maia says bye too!

No comments:

Post a Comment