Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WIAW (I made it!)



I think it's a little ironic that one of my summer goals was to be on time, yet last week I missed the link deadline for the WIAW. #oops


So here it is, a tad late, but with more eats to share (:


Thanks Jenn for hosting!



So let's start with fitness; as I said earlier I'm training for a triathlon so my workouts have been mainly geared around that, but I also have been incorporating some strength training, rest days and some Cardio Funk of course!


Monday: Cardio Funk
Tuesday: Personal Training Session (I won it in the YMCA contest :) )
Wednesday: Bike Ride
Thursday: XC Workout
Friday: Bike Ride with a friend 
Saturday: Open Water Swim and Bike Ride


Now onto some eats; these are my eats from July 10th and then later I'll just post some random eats from recent meals


Before my triathlon training appointment 
9:00 am; Banana, Mini LUNA Bar, and homemade Protein Thin Mint (not sure if I'm sold on these yet..)

 After my triathlon training appointment (second breakfast; duh :) )
12:00pm; OIAJ (Plus some overflow ;) ) These oats were extremely voluminous


1/3 Cup Oat Bran
2 T Wheat Bran
Cooked in 1 1/2 Cups of Water/Coffee
(plus the usuals= Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Pinch of Salt)


After cooking in the microwave I mixed in about 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 cup USVAM, 4 t Chia Seeds (I started with a Tablespoon and just added one more teaspoon) and left it in the fridge overnight. In the morning I topped it with Peanut Flour Candy





 Before my almost forgotten Orthodontist Appointment; I really need to work on those summer goals!
 2:30pm; A stir fry of sorts topped with Wasabi Peas and a mock Sriracha hot sauce

 A pre-dinner snack
 4:45pm; a side of Fresh Okra and a Green Macho Smoothie topped with Strawberries, Peaches and a sprinkling of Cinnamon life, oh every spoonful or so (; #shouldntkeeptheboxsoclose 



And some water of course a la my camelbak insulated waterbottle #lovethisthing

 Dinner while babysitting
 7:30pm; Buffalo Chicken Salad Melt with Summer Squash, Homemade Ketchup, and Parsnip Fries


You didn't think I brought that all from home did you? (; #foodie 

Late-night dessert
10:30pm; topped with a Double Chocolate Scone, Shredded Coconut and Blueberries


 I'll try not to bore you, but here are some memorable eats from lately #photodump
I never know if I should say what these were, but since on most posts I read I'm always curious; I'll include a brief description anyways (if you have any questions, feel free to ask)


Egg White Oats with Red Berries, Cocoa Almonds and Coconut Cream


 FRDIAC (did you get that? haha, it's my frozen dessert mess in Chobani container)


 Salad Plate with a Turkey Muffin, Mac and Cheese
Chicken Tenders with Homemade Ketchup/Goat Cheese and Fresh Veggies


 Egg White Oats with Peaches, Blackberries, Blueberries, Coconut, Soynuts and Shredded Coconut
Snack Plate with Sliced Apple and Half of a Clif Bar (Chocolate Coconut ftw!)


Grilled Yellowtail, Mac and Cheese, Kale Salad and Corn on the Cob
A Chocolate Sweet Potato Protein Shake with LOTS of Chocolate (you must try Trader Joe's Hazelnut Chocolate Bar), Banana Slices, Red Berries and a Banana Bread Muffin


 Pre-workout Date with Peanut Butter
Cocoa Chili with Homemade Cornbread


Egg White Oats with Chocolate, Passionfruit Yogurt, Red Berries, Cocoa Almonds and Freezedried Bananas (The calculator is for size reference because I wish you guys knew how big this bowl was!)

Sorry for the overload (I just had two weeks worth to share :P)
Loves(:

No comments:

Post a Comment